These are some of the philosophies by which Tim Cook governs Apple.
1. We believe that we’re on the face of the earth to make great products.
2. We’re constantly focusing on innovating.
3. We believe in the simple, not the complex.
4. We believe we need to own and control the primary technologies behind the products that we make and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution.
5. We believe in saying no to thousands of projects so that we can focus on the few that are meaningful to us.
6.We believe in deep collaboration and cross pollination in order to innovate in a way others cannot.
7. We don’t settle for anything other than excellence in any group in the company.
8. We have the self-honesty to admit when we’re wrong and the courage to change.